Thrive-Nurturing the New Mother
Time & Location
About the Event
Thrive Mindful Mothers Online!
A reflective discussion and mindfulness practice group, now in its 5th round.
This course is for YOU... mums who have babies up to 6 months old. This is not a place to learn about sleep, teething or other baby focused topics, it's all about YOU. Together we will cultivate resilience, learn communication skills and mindfulness tools that make a positive difference to your daily life.
CONNECT with others and co-create this intimate container with us. Give yourself the support you deserve as a new mum as we integrate together and make meaning of the new changes happening around the world today.
* Parenting in todays world / intention
* A new identity / impermanence
* Cultivating and expressing love / self compassion
* Challenging relationships / integrity
* Creative parenting / mindfulness
* Contentment / letting go
* Pleasure and sensuality / joy of being
* Family rituals and community building / interconnectedness
* Birth stories / non judgement
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
-Weekly audio meditations
-Weekly newsletter with bonus materials
-Practical communication tools
-Tools to practice giving and receiving
-Access to the private Thrive! mothers group
Faciiltated by Sue Power experienced midwife, psychotherapist and birth educator. Jo Watson experienced midwife, birth and sexuality coach and consent educator. We are both long time mindfulness practitioners, our teachers include James Baraz, Nancy Bardacke (Mindful Birthing), Jon Kabat Zinn, Melbourne Insight meditation teachers.